Saturday, January 21, 2012

So, it's snowing on our mountain home today...Woo-hoo! If I didn't have to drive in it I would be extra stoked but ya know...gotta do what you gotta do, right? I'm from Long Beach and have had very little experience with snow but I have to say it is very inspiring!

White is such a strong color, it's the worst tasting paint (go ahead, try it. You know you want to.) and can really enhance anything you may be painting, in small doses. As of late I've been working with a very limited supply of paint tubes and white is one of the colors I've been working with out. It makes for a more difficult painting session but it really has let me get creative with the color mixing.  All I want to say is Hoorway for White Paint and Snow...I think I'm gonna go draw some abominable snowmen in honor of you both.


No comments:

Post a Comment